Everything they didn’t teach you at PLT!
Everything you need to accelerate your success in law!
Aimed at solicitors with less than 5 yrs PAE, this full day workshop equips you with the practical skills you need to accelerate your success. At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- understand law practice economics and how you can maximise your personal contribution to practice profitability
- improve personal productivity
- influence and persuade colleagues, clients and peers
- work more effectively with support staff – including delegating and supervising work
- deliver excellent client service and start building a reputation as a trusted advisor
- communicate the value of your work and discuss costs confidently with clients
- build your personal brand and network effectively for success – both internally and externally
2 hours / 2 CPD points - including points in the core CPD areas of professional skills and practice management / business skills.
- Director of Giles Watson Pty Ltd
- Principal Consultant at CX Training
- Lectures on costs communication at QUT
- Managed the Queensland Law Society’s Practice Management Course: writing study guides, designing, developing and delivering sessions
- Managed and promoted Lexcel, the Law Society of England & Wales’ legal practice management quality mark
- Was a business development manager for 3 London law firms
- Has a Masters in Marketing, an MBA, a BA in Politics, and a Cert IV in Training and Assessment. Accredited in Hogan Assessments
For more information on the course, or to discuss volume pricing or other payment methods, please contact
Giles Watson email@example.com / 0404 266174