It used to be a 'nice to have', but now it's pretty much essential: employed solicitors need to market.
Everything that is happening and has happened in legal practice over the last ten years emphasises the extent to which employed solicitors need to start building their own client-facing skills, their own networks and their own practice as early as possible in their careers.
This online course gives employed solicitors an introduction to the practice-building priorities that will both impress current bosses and broaden future career options.
At the end of this workshop attendees will have both the skills and the confidence to
- build a distinctive personal brand
- build personal networks
- strategically and effectively target and exploit specific market channels
- market themselves online through content marketing and social media
- generate more personal referrals
- communicate value (sell!) build trust
Giles Watson gets a big kick out of helping law practices realise their potential.
- Director of Giles Watson Pty Ltd
- Principal Consultant at CX Training
- Lectures on costs communication at QUT
- Dad, husband, classic rock vinyl addict, zythologist and proud coach to North Lakes Leopards U6 rugby team
- Managed the Queensland Law Society’s Practice Management Course: writing study guides, designing, developing and delivering sessions
- Managed and promoted Lexcel, the Law Society of England & Wales’ legal practice management quality mark
- Was a business development manager for 3 London law firms
- Has a Masters in Marketing, an MBA, a BA in Politics, and a Cert IV in Training and Assessment. Accredited in Hogan Assessments